Water park rules
(Open from 10am to 9pm)
Water Park admission is based upon availability and is subject to change at any time. No refunds will be given due to pool closure. We reserve the right to deny use of the pools/slides to anyone at any time. We are not responsible for injuries, accidents, or stolen items. Adult supervision is required for all children in the pool areas.
- Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any “accidents” you observe in the bathing water to management.
- Babies and untrained toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- No animals allowed within the pool/fenced in area.
- A parent or guardian must supervise individuals under the age of 12 years old.
- No persons with a communicable disease or infectious condition, such as cold, skin eruption, or open blisters will be permitted in the pool.
- You must SHOWER before entering the pool.
- The saving of chairs or lounges is prohibited.
- Running, throwing of any ball, Frisbee or objects, and horse playing is not permitted. There is no diving or jumping in the pool.
- Water balloons, Glow Sticks, floating coolers, and personal radios are prohibited.
- Shoulder riding, excessive splashing, or spitting is strictly forbidden in the pool area, showers, dressing rooms, or anywhere in the Resort.
- Glass, Breakables, or other Hazardous objects are prohibited in the Pool/Pool area.
- NO Food or Smoking allowed in the pool. There is a designated smoking area.
- Proper disposal of trash, diapers, cigarette’s, etc. is mandatory. Waste receptacles and ashtrays are provided for your use.
- Lounge chairs and other seating are not permitted inside the pool.
- All personal belongings must be taken with you at the end of the day.
- Since this is a family setting with young children please refrain from using profanity.
- The edge of the pool must have four feet clearance at all times. No coolers allowed on the edge of the pool or under the bridge.
- No loitering in the bathrooms at any time.
- The pool is reserved for registered guest only!!! No outsiders are allowed to use our waterpark. If caught you will be prosecuted
LAZY RIVER RULES
- No climbing, sitting or walking on the wall of the lazy river. No jumping or diving into lazy river from the side of the pool. Access to lazy river only by stairs, or transfer point in designated areas.
- Floaters must follow direction of current
- No standing on tubes or stacking of the tubes will be permitted. Tubes are to remain in the Lazy River or tube storage area and are not allowed in any other part of the facility.
- Do not block or impede the progress of any floater. Do not attempt to slow down, stop, or create a chain in the Lazy River.
- All floaters are to keep their heads above water. No under water swimming is allowed.